Violations of Probation
Probation violation occurs when an individual is serving probation and he or she doesn’t adhere to the conditions required. At The Lail Law Firm we work with clients who have violated their probation in the following ways:
- Failure to report to a probation officer
- Failure to follow specific conditions of probation
- Violating Probation
- Failure to pay fines
- Failure to appear
- Failure to complete probation-related treatment programs
- Failure to register on the sex offender registry (applies to sex crimes only)
- Violating protective order
- Getting arrested while on probation for unrelated charges or new charges
A probation violation can get quickly complicated. Whether you have been charged with DUI/drunk driving or violated the rules of your probation in another way, we can help. We will closely examine the circumstances surrounding your violation and explore all opportunities that may exist for reducing the penalties.
If you have violated probation, you need a powerful, and effective defense team on your side. Contact The Lail Law Firm today.